Viagra. That's all you need to know

(Y/N) went with the blue diamond shaped pill! They took three for safe measure, and headed back to class. The teacher went on with her lecture, and the day had ended before they knew it. Although (Y/N)’s headache had faded, they started to feel strange as they walked home. They grabbed a glass of water when they made it to their apartment and a large package of pocky.

They started getting hot and flustered, their eyes say this strange blue tinge, and their headache had returned. Their thoughts turned to lewd ones, and as they started for the bathroom to wash their face with cold water, they collapsed. Their legs wobbled and suddenly they were on the floor, clutching their crotch area. Their body burned and suddenly- black.

When (Y/N) woke up, they were sorounded with black. An endless void faced them, filling them with empty dread.

"Where am I...?" they spoke softly, completely unheard, before shouting, "WHERE THE HELL AM I!!" they began to panic. What did I take what the hell did I take. they kept thinking, panicking and screaming into the void.

End

But is it really?

The loud whirr of a machine sounded behind them, but before they could turn around a bright light blinded them and suddenly-

They were back at the start.